Prep: 7 min › Cook: 20-25 min
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. (Adult help)
- Trim the green beans and cut in half.
- Fry the onions for 6 to 8 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic and chilli and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour in the tomatoes and green beans. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook the linguine in boiling water, following the packet instructions. (Adult)
- When there are 3 minutes of the cooking time remaining, take a ladleful of the pasta's cooking water and add to the tomato sauce.
- Bring the sauce to the boil, add the mussels and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the linguine. (Adult) Toss into the sauce, over the heat, until the pasta is well coated.